Marketing & Communications Services
David Oulton offers a full range of services, including marketing, public relations, and communications. David and his team understand that services such as those listed below are often costly, which is why they use a unique approach. Rather than having set fees for any services, they take your budget - no matter how big or how small - and work within those confines to bring you the best deliverables possible.
To inquire about any of these services, or how we may be able to help you or your organization, click here to get in touch!
- Market Profiling
- in-depth analysis providing details on specific industries or geographical regions, consumer wants and needs, economic circumstances, business costs, and more.
- Target Market Analysis
- an extensive review of your product or service, along with an examination of your ideal consumer.
- SWOT Analysis
- an examination of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Communication Strategy Development
- Logo and Branding Design
- Website Design and Development
- Social Media
- establishment of accounts across various platforms, as well as ongoing maintenance
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Advertising
- Print Ads
- Video Advertisements
- storyboarding and production of television commercials, viral web videos, etc.
- Event Planning
- Custom Promotional Material
- everything from business cards and bookmarks, to coasters and pillows - you name it!
- Drafting and Distribution of Press Releases
- Media Appearances
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Procurement of "Brand Ambassadors"
- Crisis Management
- for example, mitigating the damage caused by negative press coverage